New Here

:
03 Protege 5
Hey guys im new here. Just wanted to say a quick hello. I've been on the verge of getting a new car but don't want to get rid of my P5 since i love it and it was my first car. I eventually want to start using it as a weekend car/hobby car. Here she is getting new tie rod ends, lower control arms, stabilizer links. 228K miles on it and I've had no major problems. Only things I've done is regular oil changes and parts that wear out. Im lucky i've never had any major problems.

Parts I've changed:

-Radiator
-Gas Cap
-Brake Caliper (suck on and was wearing on one end)
-Wheel Bearings
-Motor Mounts
-TBK Timing Belt Kit
-Front and rear Struts

Here she is getting her suspension changed after 228K Miles

Car looks to be in great shape. Kudos on the care and maintenance of it. Welcome aboard.

228k and only those parts thats good great lookin car for the mileage, i need new front end pieces myself im gettn a few squeaks just need to find time and money

Thanks guys. My car has been a trooper. The engine is nothing special other than I just had it degrease since the valve cover loosened up and was leaking oil. I just painted the valve cover and the heat shield when i did my timing belt change which is probably why it looks nice. The interior has lots of wear since its leather seats and its starting to crack. Also have you guys noticed that your power locks broke quickly? Mine broke a long time ago but since im never driving anyone around i never changed them.

Back