DRL stopped working

quant

:
2015 GT CX-5 w/ Tech Package
I have a 2015 GT with tech package and my DRLs stopped working today. I have been diving through the fuse diagram and seeing which fuses it might be and cannot figure it out. Strangely the fuse that is labeled DRL does not have fuse in it?

The only ones with a fuse in it that have to do with lights are:
#23 - H/L LOW L or HID L - 15 A - "Headlight (LH), Headlight low beam(LH)"
#24 - H/L LOW R - 15 A - "Headlight low beam (RH)"
#34 - H/L HI - 20 A - "Headlight high beam"
#35 - HID R - 15 A - "Headlight (RH)"

and #51 - DRL - 15 a - "Daytime running lights" does not have a fuse in it

Make sure your parking brake is fully released.

Tried to make sure the parking brake was disengaged fully and the DRLs still did not come on. All of the other lights work, when cycling through the different light modes, the yellow turning lights are solid when I turn to the first setting after auto, and this should have the DRLs on them as well? and both the regular headlights and fogs lights work too which is the next light setting after that.

Daytime running lights turn on automatically when the ignition is switched ON.
They turn off when the parking brake is operated or the shift lever is shifted to the P position (automatic transaxle vehicle).
So you have to put the car in gear with the parking brake off.

Daytime running lights turn on automatically when the ignition is switched ON.
They turn off when the parking brake is operated or the shift lever is shifted to the P position (automatic transaxle vehicle).
So you have to put the car in gear with the parking brake off.

Yes! this is what I figured out after going to the dealership, I guess it makes sense that it turns on only when in gear and off when in park

Back