mazdaspeed emblem

mazdat02

:
Mazda Protege5
Hey guys, been thinking abou this emblem for awhile now, and i was curious if it would be considered too rice to slap a mazdaspeed emblem in place of the mazda emblem on the hatch? or would this be like slapping a vtec badge all over your ex civic?

I have the mods on the p5 to make a good case on putting it on; stockish msp turbo setup w/ fmic, coilovers, p5 mazdaspeed axelback, i guess everything excluding the LSD, and doorsills (notcool)

looking for what you guy think, or if youve done the mod maybe post some pics?

I've slapped a 323F in place of the Protege5 and I HAVE a MS badge (rectangle oem) but am not turbo so I didn't swap that one...........don't see an issue with it. You has teh mods for it, why not? Seen it done and it looks good.

Y not, theres a mazda5 on YouTube with a Mazdaspeed5 badge. Its running a mazdaspeed 3 motor in it.

Yeah im a little torn either way. i think ill look into it; the non oem emblems are cheap enough that if the dry fit isnt up to my standards then its not too much of a loss. im happy with the way the hatch looks (even better with the logo deleted). Its just always something ive thought about when washing my car

Back