dirty winshield/windows

kms1990

:
2011 mazda 3 hatchback GT
anyone have any good suggestions to get a greasy looking film off my car windows its on outside and in. (I know its not freon or antifreeze, as its on all windows,after recent body work is when i noticed it most)I used clay bar to get some grit off the back windows (i think the shop had just a hair of overspray get on the windows, i washed that boff easy so i know the claybar is not the issue) I have tried ammonia based glass cleaner on outside as well as auto glass cleaner on outside and inside seems not to do much, i tried it again and let it sit for awhile this time, if it did not work anyone else have any ideas?

Last edited:
GooGone usually works well for me at getting foreign substance. Then you'll have to go back over it with glass cleaner.

GooGone usually works well for me at getting foreign substance. Then you'll have to go back over it with glass cleaner.
goo gone is a great idea for outside but i do not know if that would damage my tint on the inside or not i think i got 90% or so of it with a combo of invisible glass aerosol and rain x glass cleaner combined (sprayed both over windshield together) let them sit for about 5 minutes and wiped with a microfiber towel and used a second dry one to get the streaks

Colgate Dude,... Works on the headlights,.. works on the windshield,... scrubs the crap outta filmy buildup,....

Latest posts

Back