Any bushing kits available for MSP?

Lexxi_TegK24

:
2003 MSP
One thing I've noticed is busing master kits for the MSP or even base model Protege's do not exist--at least from what I've found. It would be nice to be able to buy a master kit from Energy Suspension and redo all the bushings. How do other MSP owners accomplish this? Do you have to purchase all bushings individually? And from where?

But ideally, I'd like to find a kit, even if it's not meant for the MSP but has similar design and sizing to be used on the MSP. Is there any bushing master kit from Energy Suspension with similar or "equivalent" sizing? Ford Probe maybe? Mazda Miata?

Thank you for any help! And I'm sure this will help others wanting to maintain their MSP.

This was for Protege...everything I've seen for Protege is smaller than the bushings needed for Mazdaspeed.

All the bushings are the same, except for the sway bar bushings............. What bushings are you wanting to replace?

I just picked all new bushings from Racing Beat. They carry the OEM mazda bushing. Very affordable...

Back