Hi and Thank you all!!

Graphicwon

:
Mazda Protege 5
Hi.
Name's Lee from Milwaukee Wisconsin. I roll a 2002 silver Mazda protege 5. Love the car, how it feels driving, how it looks...but not going to lie, kinda been problems for me from day one (inherited the car from family so I blame him lol) and this is where this site came into my life.

I specifically made a profile on this site to simply thank you all for the indirect help you all have given me since I got this car. I am by no means a car person, never have been, but every time I have had a problem with it the first thing I did is a search on google and every time this is where I ended up. From replacing my front and rear light assemblies, to an over heating issue, to an "oh $hi*" problem I had when my hand break got all loose (I live on a hill) to name a few. You guys have helped me so much that I cant thank you all enough. I stopped using google a while ago...what for? I just come here.

Your love and passion for your cars has inspired me in a way I never thought I would be for my mine. I am at a point now where I had an idea to paint some parts on my interior (thinking I was all original lol), come here, and find tons of posts. Not only with pictures of work done but step by step instructions on how to do it all from beginning to end. On top of all of this there are parts I have been looking to buy stuff for my P5, want it tip top you know. So, I make my profile and decide to check on my work break, low and behold keever86 is selling parts from the same car I have! Guess who Im PMing now lol?

Seriously..cant begin to say how awesome you guys are, how much I have dug through this site and how much it has helped me.

Keep being amazing Mazda 247 from a new and loyal member.

Thanks again
Lee

Back