- ECU + harness
- tail light wiring harness set
- power mirror harnesses
- roof rack deletes
- rear cargo area cover
- power steering pressure hose
- axle-back muffler

Last edited:
Hello, do you still have the amber side markers from the front bumper skin? I need the side markers + a few inches of the wiring harness that plugs into them. If the side markers are gone, I could still use the ends of the wiring harness, as long as the black plugs are still attached. Shipping would be to Seattle, Washington USA 98125. Thanks.

I don't have the marker lights, but I can get you the harnesses. I'll PM you with a price shortly.

Hello, do you still have the amber side markers from the front bumper skin? I need the side markers + a few inches of the wiring harness that plugs into them. If the side markers are gone, I could still use the ends of the wiring harness, as long as the black plugs are still attached. Shipping would be to Seattle, Washington USA 98125. Thanks.

I can get you a price on the headlights, but I'll give you details so you can decide if you'd like them or not. They are fairly fogged up, which can be polished out, but they do have a fair bit of micro-cracking of the lenses, so even when they're polished up, they still have a hazy look to them. I'd sell them to you for pretty low, like $15 each, but I'll have to figure out what shipping would cost. As far as I know, there's nothing broken on them...can confirm that on Monday if you're interested.

How much for the headlamps shipped to 33122?

All that's sold has been listed. And as far as I know I've replied to everyone. Please let me know if I missed you!! :S

hello, may i have a list that you still want to sell? It would help me get an idea of what i would like. Are the fuses available?

The list would be pretty long. I'm willing to sell absolutely anything that comes off a Protege5 minus what's on the sold list, as long as you're willing to pay a reasonable price plus shipping.

I still have all the fuses, except for the horn fuse.

hello, may i have a list that you still want to sell? It would help me get an idea of what i would like. Are the fuses available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back