Spiders invading my CX5

Last sunday. Chile, spring.

IMG_8363.JPG

Not the same spider in other "markets" :D.

And I think it's inoffensive in this case and unrelated.

The problem is wife: extremely phobia.

I read these forums. I rarely post unless I've got something relevant to say. So I have a low post count. That doesn't make me less relevant, less intelligent, or my opinion less valid.

I have a 2014 CX-5. I got it in the summer of 2013. I did not see any spiders (that I can recall) until September 2014. I've never bought anything other than Mazda. I'm 34 y/o and the CX-5 is my 6th Mazda. I'm not trolling or trying to drive business away from them. I usually drive business toward them. I'm not into marketing at all.

That said, in the past 4-6 weeks I kill a few every day on the interior of my car and a few crawling on the outside. This is my first Fall season in this new house. Maybe it's environmental. About 20 minutes ago I caught one scurrying across my windshield. I can't imagine it being Mazda's fault as I've had the car for more than a year and it's just happening now (unless their shop is infested with spiders). I've also never ever seen them in any other vehicle I've driven. All I know is that it's annoying, surprising and hazardous to me when they drop in front of my face. I just need to figure out a way to get rid of them. I don't have a garage and can't fog them.

Back