Chris_Top_Her Build Thread 2

stoked on this build. did Font confirm camber plates? I'm planning on doing K-Sports with 8k front 5k rear, and like .. 19x9.5s and 245s, and probably a rear swaybar. canyon slaying crossover time!

I guess these hang around -2.0 without RUCA adjustment? -2.0 all around probably drives really fun. haha!

stoked on this build. did Font confirm camber plates? I'm planning on doing K-Sports with 8k front 5k rear, and like .. 19x9.5s and 245s, and probably a rear swaybar. canyon slaying crossover time!

I guess these hang around -2.0 without RUCA adjustment? -2.0 all around probably drives really fun. haha!

Yes they came with FCP's. I haven't installed them yet though. I need to check if I should cut my strut tower wider to accommodate adjustments without removing the strut.

I want to see some pictures of that armrest cover you got!
Uploaded, it forgot to post it
umpZ2uj.jpg

Will the Coilovers allow the rear camber to be adjusted properly? Sorry for the question if it's stupid, I don't have any experience with coil overs at all.

Will the Coilovers allow the rear camber to be adjusted properly? Sorry for the question if it's stupid, I don't have any experience with coil overs at all.

Usually on multilink rear suspension, there won't be adjustment from a coilover kit. You can use eccentric bolts/bushings on the rear control arms (sometimes called lateral arms) for some adjustment. If more is needed that control arm will need to be replaced with an aftermarket one that has built in adjustment options.

Oh and chris, hope you like them. BC makes a good product. I had their coilovers on my 07 WRX. Ran them for about 3 years and they held up well. (even with all the salt they like to dump around here during the winter)

Last edited:
Nice. How is the ride?
I'm planning to replace my springs, this weekend.
Tires, are well back ordered.

Back