Original DaveB Rings, SLS Lock Button Surround, Medieval Dead Pedal PACKAGE

Original DaveB Rings

Evening Everyone.

Long time member, just not much posting in the past several years due to all sorts of other life stuff going on. Clearing out the garage, as my P5 met its demise at the hands of an old guy who decided to turn her into a pretzel.

1. Set of original DaveB polished rings.

DSC_0141-003.JPG

80 shipped to the lower 48

GARAGE CLEANING UPDATE:

With purchase of the rings, Ill throw in some 90 duro bushings to fit an AWR Front Motor Mount (used, pulled from a mount bought here many years ago, durometer is an estimate) and/or a fake Mazdaspeed billet oil cap. Found these this weekend, figure if someone can use them, they can go in the box.

Attachments

• DSC_0144-001.JPG
    DSC_0144-001.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
That sls is a pretty rare piece I had one but never found a second one for the passenger side so I sold it :/ kind of wish I kept it now that you post this

I havent seen many of them around anymore. It also worked out pretty well with the TWM shift knob, so everything picked up the same metal accents across the dash.

I also had some Mazdaspeed pedal covers that I wanted to salvage, but couldnt get to them with the damage on the car, so they are going to the scrapyard in the sky :(

Starting the weekend Bump.

Will separate pieces, 50 shipped for lock surround and dead pedal, 85 shipped for the DaveB Rings.

Bumpage.

Update in pricing. $40 shipped for lock surround and dead pedal. $80 for the DaveB Rings.

UPDATE: Lock surround and dead pedal sale pending.

Last edited:
How do the rings go in? Do you disassemble the gauge cluster and pop the old ones out? I may be interested so long as it's not super difficult to do.

How do the rings go in? Do you disassemble the gauge cluster and pop the old ones out? I may be interested so long as it's not super difficult to do.

Super easy to do....will take ya 10-15 minutes.

Remove the two screws at top of gauge surround, pop surround off (be careful you don't break any tabs), remove two screws from bottom of cluster and one from top, pull the cluster out a bit, remove the screw holding the metal bracket at top center, remove bracket and then pop the taps for the plastic out of the cluster (again being careful not to break any), pop new rings in (no glue needed and perfect fit) and re-assemble in reverse order.

Update: Lock surround and Dead Pedal SOLD.

As far as the ring install, CTt3P5 nailed it. A stubby screw driver helps a lot to pull the screws out of the surround, and then just carefully pop the tabs. I pulled my entire cluster when I put them in, but didnt have any issues when I pulled them out leaving everything connected.

Back