17x8 +45mm

raul_gianino

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
I'm on coilovers , my fenders are rolled , and I am dropped.

Looking to buy these wheels today , just looking on some advice to make sure they'll fit , clear the strut , and of they'll be rubbing hard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on coilovers , my fenders are rolled , and I am dropped.

Looking to buy these wheels today , just looking on some advice to make sure they'll fit , clear the strut , and of they'll be rubbing hard?

You might rub, depends on how much camber you put and what size tire you run. Im running 17x7.5 +35 on 205/40/17 lowered but not close to being slammed and i rub from time to time. I only have -1.7 degrees of camber which isn't a ton with plenty of room for suspension clearance so you could always go more. Just a lot of variables to consider before purchasing them. Idk if you did or not but hopefully if you did they worked out!

Never bought them but I'm between a couple wheels and sizes. I want 17x8 or 17x7.5. Not sure on the offset to be flushed with the fender which is why I haven't purchased any wheels yet. I like the advan rg2 17x8 37mm or 45. Also between buddy Club f91 kuroki 17x7.5 42mm.

Still looking to see which will for best according to size and offset and then il make my decision.

I do want them in white though lol I love the silver on white contrast

Yeah that would look sweet! Theres a lot to consider take your time, ask around im not very good with offsets so i cant really help you there. But also take into consideration how low you currently are, or if you're going to go lower as this will change your suspension geometry along with how your wheels will travel. Best of luck on figuring out what you want lol way too many choice out there haha!

Latest posts

Back