Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires on Sport Tuning wheels with Winter Mats - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

997Dave

:
Mazda 6 Touring
Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires on Sport Tuning wheels with Winter Mats - No Longer Available

Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires on Sport Tuning wheels with Winter Mats

Set of 17" Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires mounted on Sport Tuning wheels for use on 2014 Mazda 6. Used one winter. Rims are very good condition with no damage. Purchased from The Tire Rack last fall for $1,100. Also included with the tire wheel package are front and rear Weather Tech molded floor mats in black and a carpet Mazda brand trunk mat also in black. The mats are in like new condition. Mat cost in total $280.

The tires were mounted on a Touring model and I chose to use 17" for the extra side wall protection. These are the same size tires as the base 6 and speedometer and tire pressure monitoring function properly.

The package worked very well this past winter and never left me concerned over a loss of traction. I'm selling as I purchased a new vehicle.

The price is firm and I will not ship.

List Date: 9/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires on Sport Tuning wheels with Winter Mats
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires on Sport Tuning wheels with Winter Mats

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back