JDM Engine Dealers

:
Mazda Protege5 2002
Hey everyone. I have a 2002 Protege5 with a blown head gasket, and a cracked head. After much consideration, I've decided to swap the whole engine for a JDM block.
The problem is, I just don't know where to go to get one. I'm looking at a company called JDM Engine Pro. They have a 2.0L FS-DE longblock available for $650. They're based in La Habra, CA. I live about 70 miles away in the High Desert of California...I'd like to ask if anyone has had any business with this company, or if there are other business that I could be recommended to in the Southern California region.

I'm looking for any southern California business that specifically imports and sells Japanese take-out engines. Though I do have to thank you, Pmazda5; "www.rockauto.com" just found it's way into my bookmarks.
I'm sure there's at least a handful of people here who have dealt with such a business...Or, did I put this thread in the wrong section?

i think i just saw the ad on craigslist, looks like it's an fsze not an fsde. It's a doable swap, but from what i've seen it seems like a headache due to the differences between the 2 engines.

All jdm engines are different from USDm engines. As long as the necessary sensors are swapped over there are 0 issues as long as high octane is used. Fsze is a 30 hp increase and with the MP3 ecu will also obtain better gas milage. Fsze with MP3 ecu and 626 5th gear can achieve 32-35 mpg

Latest posts

Back