2015 Mazda6 with water leaking from under passenger dash!

Mrod500

:
Mazda 6 GT
Hi all... New here. I have only had this car for about 3 months already I've got a major problem. I've got water pooling up and leaking from under the passenger's side dash. There's so much water that the mat and the floor underneath are drenched. I've done some research and learned about faulty A/C drain tubes or those that have been clogged by spiders. I do have an appointment at the $tealer and of course they told me it may NOT be covered under warranty. Go figure. Does anyone know how to clean out this drain pipe and where exactly it is? I have some experience working on older BMW's so I'm not totally inept, lol. If this is a common problem then I'd like to know how to clean it out myself and even look for a way to fix it in the long run.

Thanks all!

Mrod

Structural integrity should be covered. But if they claim it isn't, contacting Mazda's customer experience center is imperative. In the unlikely event the issue can't be resolved, state lemon laws may apply. I'm addition, social media can be a powerful tool in shaming a dealer or car company to do the right thing. However, I would work through normal channels before pursuing other means. The only reasonable basis for not fixing this is owner neglect, accident damage, etc.

Back