03.5 built MSP front rotating vibrations

BoostProtege

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
So these vibrations have been getting really annoying, it's at just about any speed, worse at higher speeds and around corners, no noise just vibrations and a distinct rotating sound, I replaced all brake pads and rotors and one caliper, drilled and slotted rotors, ceramic pads, and new oem caliper(in the rear). I really don't want to **** up my Mfactory LSD, one cv axle was replaced about 3 years ago. The vibrations started right before I did the brakes, I finished them all and then got all new tires because I had been driving on basically racing slicks. The vibrations continued so I got it checked out by my mechanic and he said I need new axles and may as well do the wheel bearings as well but he also suggested greasing up the sliders on the calipers so I did that and greased the backs of the pads and put it all back together(should've seen the sliders before I did this, clumpy rusty grease looked like it had never been touched). After re-doing all of that Its better but I'm still getting the vibrations especially in turns

Any help is appreciated!

Back