The Official 90210 "We need new threads on this forum" Thread

Saw Alfa already. A guy who has a 8C DDs it in my garage too.

Viper T/A NOW we are talking! get some HIGH RES shots. GOd.I am getting a hard on.

Not sure why Viper has this effect on me...

The Alfa 4c hasn't even started selling in the US yet. But if you saw it, its probably the same preproduction car floating around. Sounds amazing in the driver's seat.

quick camera phone shot

10626489_10101032500422930_3041060732109745574_n.jpg

:D

Just came off a two day bizzaro fight with the wife that I have no idea what it was about, but she is pregnant so that just makes the crazy even worse

Pregnant by YOU? :p

Time to get another car Morgan!!! :D

The Alfa 4c hasn't even started selling in the US yet. But if you saw it, its probably the same preproduction car floating around. Sounds amazing in the driver's seat.

quick camera phone shot

10626489_10101032500422930_3041060732109745574_n.jpg

Yup we saw the 4c in LA..plus they all bring the pre productions to the big COffee meets.

CLOSE UP viper pics please

Ha, my dad asked the same question.

No more cars for a while!

More bicycles maybe :p

I like your dad! Well when you start parting out your MZ5, text me, I will take it all :D:D

So I need a Land Cruiser BUT I want:

1) Plum color G Wagon
2) H1 Alpha
3) Defender D90/D110

HELP!

P.S. Morgan, have you ever seen the owner of the 76 gas station on National? He has 3 Unimogs, 2 Benz 600 GROSSER, 3 G wagon 2 door cabriolet, amongst other things? ALways parked them all outside. Saw a Nissan Patrol there today.

Last edited:
I haven't seen that station, but there is a guy who lives down the street who has some Unimogs, so perhaps the same guy

You didn't like the drive? Looked amazing on rodeo..amongst all the Bentleys..it was flat green color

It's a bit too antiquated for me though I would like to have one as part of a collection, but it wouldn't be my first choice or only toy.

Def not first or only toy. I am thinking Atom + 3 wheeler morgan would be fun addition.

BTW, anyone into reading Sci-Fi books? I just started to read the Barsoom series and I'm loving the world of Mars!

Latest posts

Back