Closing Incomplete Sale Threads?

i12drivemyMP5

<<<<<<< >>>>>>>
Contributor
:
-- 03 P5 / 23 CX-5 --
Why are sale threads being closed after money changes hands but item not been received by buyer yet? It is not a completed transaction until what is being sold is received. I understand clearing up clutter but this practice is jumping the gun until buyer posts up that item was received or at least a reasonable amount of time goes by for it to have been received before closing it. I just paid for MSP calipers on Friday. Yeah they are supposedly shipped but there hasn't been near any time enough to have received them yet or much less post back that I have received them or not. I make a point of always posting when stuff has been received.

99% of transactions are completed without any feedback to either sellers or posts being made in the FS threads if left open. If there are any problems or you would like to leave feedback in a closed forum, please PM a site admin or a FS moderator and we would be happy to help.

That's extra work tho & I'm a 1%er, give a brutha a chance at least, lol........................wasn't expecting them so soon but MSP calipers received, there, see? I PM'd the seller since thread was closed. Guess there's always that way. Just weird to see thread closed as soon as payment sent but manage it as y'all see fit. I'm as adaptive as it gets.

Back