Mazdas247 Celebrates its 13th year!

Antoine

Administrator

That's right, this Community has been going strong for 13 years! That's 13 years of more than just discussing Mazdas, it's time spent with other people online and offline and some of us have become close friends. Some of us have met in person and some have never met in person but consider each other friends none the less...13 years of friendship and Mazdas and I would like to thank everyone involved for making it all possible and for continuing to support this awesome Community!

It's important to remember the past but it's equally important to prepare for the future and we're doing exactly that...Our website is now running better than ever after recently moving to a much more reliable and powerful server and our app experience has greatly improved thanks to TapaTalk. Speaking of the future, we're always preparing for upcoming Mazda Models and below is our most recent addition...

Mazda CX-3 Forum: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?553-CX-3-Lounge

It has been 13 years but one thing that never changes is the passion, the passion for this Community and for Mazdas! Thank you all once again for being a part of Mazdas247 and for taking the time to read this announcement.

Thank you for hosting this forum, Antoine! It has helped me and my wife greatly in the past eight years as we have saved lots of money and time with maintenance and repairs for our Mazda5. The willingness of the members' to help and share knowledge and experience has been invaluable. Proud to be a member!

Last edited:
Please Help

I'm new at this and can't find where to ask my question: I just purchased a 2015 Mazda 3, I-Touring. It seems that if I buy the following part - BHY1-79-EZXA - I can insert this Nav memory card and have navigation available on my 7-inch touch screen. Is it really as easy as that or do I need to do something else? Thanks for your patience.

I'm new at this and can't find where to ask my question: I just purchased a 2015 Mazda 3, I-Touring. It seems that if I buy the following part - BHY1-79-EZXA - I can insert this Nav memory card and have navigation available on my 7-inch touch screen. Is it really as easy as that or do I need to do something else? Thanks for your patience.

Try the Mazda3 Audio & Electronics forum:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?506-Mazda3-Audio-amp-Electronics

And congrats and welcome! :)

Thanks for helping out HeidiHo, Hank3! [emoji106][emoji106]

Happy Birthday Mazdas247! This site has single handedly made me purchase WAY too many Mazdas over the years!

Haha, happy to know and thanks for the kind words...No doubt this Community has helped sell "a few" Mazdas over the years..[emoji106]

13 years already?! Mazdas247 has enabled me to keep my Protege's (1992 & 2003 MSP) running with all the advice and tips that community members freely pass along. You cannot beat that! Here's to another decade plus of Zoom-Zoom!

13 years already?! Mazdas247 has enabled me to keep my Protege's (1992 & 2003 MSP) running with all the advice and tips that community members freely pass along. You cannot beat that! Here's to another decade plus of Zoom-Zoom!

Time flies doesn't it! Great to know the Community has been so helpful to you and thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it!
emoji106.png
emoji106.png

13 years strong!

Cool, the year some of our Protege's came out! I'm really new here so I don't know how to use anything on here regarding replying to a post or writing a new one.

I remember joining back in the day when I got my new P5. TheMan put me in my place quick. Use the search noob! hah

Congrats and good on ya, Antoine! Thanks for providing a HUGE resource for us who like to work on our cars.

Last edited:
Cool, the year some of our Protege's came out! I'm really new here so I don't know how to use anything on here regarding replying to a post or writing a new one.

Welcome and don't worry, you'll figure it out...If you need assistance, you can PM me anytime...Enjoy the Community! :D

I remember joining back in the day when I got my new P5. TheMan put me in my place quick. Use the search noob! hah

Congrats and good on ya, Antoine! Thanks for providing a HUGE resource for us who like to work on our cars.

Ah the good old days...;) Thank YOU for being a part of the Community all these years...Since 2003, that's awesome! (rockon)

Congratulations on the 13 years! I'm on my first mazda, but from the time spent with it so far, I have a feeling it will not be my last. This site provides some very helpful resources, so thanks for keeping it alive!

Congratulations on the 13 years! I'm on my first mazda, but from the time spent with it so far, I have a feeling it will not be my last. This site provides some very helpful resources, so thanks for keeping it alive!

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations on your first Mazda! (2thumbs)

Back