Does anyone make a full length cold air intake for the 2014 Mazda5?

socialcarpet

Banned
:
2014 Mazda5 Sport 6 speed manual
I'm having a hell of a time finding a full length cold air intake actually made for the 2012+ Mazda5. There's very little out there and when I do find something it's always for the older 2.3 Mazda 5. Pretty discouraging... I did a search of this forum and came up empty handed as far as stuff specific to the latest Mazda5 revision...

I asked Corksport whether or not the full length Mazdaspeed 3 one was compatible with the Mazda5 and they said it wasn't.

Are any of you with newer style 2011-12+ Mazda5's running cold air intakes? What do you have and what have your results been? I honestly have not been able to find a CAI that says it's compatible with my car ANYWHERE. I'm sure one from another model could be adapted if needed, but I don't even know where to start, so I'd love to benefit from someone else's experience here.

Thanks!

I should specfiy, I don't want a short ram, I'm looking for a real full length deal. Preferably with an air element that doesn't need to be oiled like a K&N if possible, but I'll take what I can get... Thanks!

Back