Mazda5 roof rack OEM for $175

They don't ship to Canada which sucks for me, it would be on the car now.

I'm in SoCal so I am way too far from you, but I'd be willing to buy it for you and then ship it to you of course for the $175+$15+shipping to you. Maybe another member is willing to do that for you that lives closer to you. Anyone?

Davicho, check out the shipping to me. Use USPS please. the rest rape us on brokerage charges. let me know. I guess you have the rack already so you can get a close size and weight.

Davicho, check out the shipping to me. Use USPS please. the rest rape us on brokerage charges. let me know. I guess you have the rack already so you can get a close size and weight.

Checked it out. I calculated the average weight and size for a roof rack (Thule and ROLA) according to USPS (although it never asked for shipping from address) at ~15lbs and 50"x6"x6" box you're looking at roughly $60-$65 for shipping from me to you. So... $175+$15+$65 = ~$255 USD

Cool. I will let you know when we are ready. We are taking our son to montreal for the home opener of the canadiens so it will be after that. Thanks again!

Grab one while you can - took me a year to find the rack at that price - the seller pops up every 4 - 6 months with a couple of racks at that price. The model I got has the bars that stick out, not the original flush molded bars that are narrower.

Grab one while you can - took me a year to find the rack at that price - the seller pops up every 4 - 6 months with a couple of racks at that price. The model I got has the bars that stick out, not the original flush molded bars that are narrower.

As best as I can tell, it is Arlington mazda, based on the shipping label.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I bought one last year from them. It's the real deal, OEM Mazda5 roof rack. If you're not looking for an aerobar kit, this is the best deal you're going to find new, and probably used, too.

Does anybody have any reviews? considering purchasing it

Bought mine from them too back in 2011. Four years later and two MZ5 later it is still as good as new. It is definitely the real deal OEM Mazda roof rack. You will not find a new one for less. They are actually a Mazda dealer who buy these in bulk quantities from Mazda and they get them on super discount from them.

Back