Mazda5 2012-14 Floor Mats fit 2006-2010?

Front Liners:

Some places on the front liners don't fit perfectly (you can see some gaps here and there), but I think overall fitment is good. I don't know if it'll take time to settle in or not? But right now the driver's side liner moves up and down a slight bit when you step on/let off the gas pedal. The side of the liner rubs against the center console panel and you can hear it. I might need to reset it so it plants to the floor better. As far as fore and aft movement, it seems solid due to the circular velcro sections doing their job.

Fitment rating: 8/10

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

Second Row Liner:

The second row liner fitment is excellent. It contours around the center console, seats, and floor really well. There is no fore and aft movement from what I can tell.

Fitment rating 10/10

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

Third Row Liner:

Fitment for this row is excellent as well. When you slide the second row seats fore and aft, they do rub slightly against the mat, but I did not notice the mat fold or buckle. The mat that goes between the second and third row is secured with smaller velcro strips.

Fitment rating 9/10

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

Overall assessment:

The jury is still out for me on these as far as quality/dureability simply because I've only had them in for a few hours now. But strictly going on look, feel, and fitment, they seem like great mats for the value compared to the Weathertechs ($250+) and they're not substantially more than the OEM rubber mats. There is a 14-day return policy on these, so we have a few days to see if we like them enough. I don't see us returning them. They really seem like a solid deal.

So far looks good. Weathertech fits slightly better but this has carpet, and is so much cheaper

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

i think for the price and look, those seem to be a solid deal! i might get some for my MX5 :D - the MX5 versions are almost half the price of weathertechs.

How much are the actual full set from the dealer? (Front, second and third row - rubber mats)

Thanks.

$48.00 for the all-weather, states set of 3 so I'm assuming it's front, second and third row?

Then there's shipping on top of that (I'm in Canada), let's assume $20-$25 for that.

This morning I went and ordered them from my local Mazda dealer and it cost me $86 + tax, arrives tomorrow.

Thanks.

$48.00 for the all-weather, states set of 3 so I'm assuming it's front, second and third row?

Then there's shipping on top of that (I'm in Canada), let's assume $20-$25 for that.

This morning I went and ordered them from my local Mazda dealer and it cost me $86 + tax, arrives tomorrow.

Set of 3 = two front, one middle. There is no third row for the factory rubber mats

Lol you were right, found this out when I opened the box and it broke my heart. The mat's themselves seem alright, I expected better.

Looking to JUST get front mats for my Mazda 5... what should I get? the carpeted ones wear through so frigging fast.

Looking to JUST get front mats for my Mazda 5... what should I get? the carpeted ones wear through so frigging fast.

I have a set of the OEM rubber mats sitting in the attic - only driver's mat nubs are worn some; passenger and rear ones are in great shape. If you're interested, shoot me an offer via PM.

+1 for the 2012+ Mats in a 2010.

The lot I bought this car from threw in rubber mats that were really thick and with a manual transmission car, DANGEROUS. They would ride up and hook the clutch pedal.

Bought all Genuine Mazda three row mats from a discount Mazda dealer along with the 4 front clips. Fits like a glove. Carpet cutouts for the 4 clips in the carpet were there so install was cake.

Back