Mazda5 2012-14 Floor Mats fit 2006-2010?

b55er

2009 Mazda5 Sport AT
I have a 2009 Mazda5. I have the OEM all-weather rubber Mazda floor mats. For the second time since owning the car, I've worn through the retaining hole that holds the mat down.

I see that the 2012-14 mats are redesigned and also cheaper than the 2006-10.

Do rubber floor mats from 2012-14 fit 2006-2010 vehicles? Is the floor pan the same on both cars?

My options:
1 - New 2006-10 rubber mats and have this problem again in 2 years
2 - New 2006-10 carpeted mats - I don't like the Mazda carpeted mats as they were showing wear after one week
3 - New 2012-14 rubber mats if they fit

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Got mats and ordered the hooks. Everything looks like it will fit perfectly. Dealer also matched online pricing!

Glad you found a solution. The OE all weather mats I got for my old 2007 were junk. I went with Weathertechs all weather liners for my Mazda 3, MUCH better. I wish I knew of Findways prior though. A couple of friends went with these and said they hold up really well. They have a carpet look as well so they look much warmer than plain rubber/plastic mats.

Findway 2006-10 Mazda 5 all weather mats:
http://www.findway.ca/F518-Style-3D-Car-FLoor-Liner/Mazda/Mazda5/2007

Glad you found a solution. The OE all weather mats I got for my old 2007 were junk. I went with Weathertechs all weather liners for my Mazda 3, MUCH better. I wish I knew of Findways prior though. A couple of friends went with these and said they hold up really well. They have a carpet look as well so they look much warmer than plain rubber/plastic mats.

Good find! Price is more affordable than Weathertechs and looks to be of good quality.

Got everything and installed in the dealer's parking lot. Installing the hooks was easy.

Initial observation:
2012-2014 mats are more secure as they are held on by two clips. Front passenger mats is also held down now.

They are thinner than the 2006-2010 mats, but look of good quality. I paid $50 for the complete front and 2nd row set from the local dealer. Clips were about $8 for 4.

I'm happy.

Easy upgrade for any earlier Mazda5

Awesome find! Does anyone here have it installed??? Would like to see close up pics on fitment. Want to order badly, def before next winter.

Awesome find! Does anyone here have it installed??? Would like to see close up pics on fitment. Want to order badly, def before next winter.

We'll most likely be ordering this very soon. If nobody else has posted pics by then, I'll be glad to. We'll see how their beige mats matches with the sand interior.

We'll most likely be ordering this very soon. If nobody else has posted pics by then, I'll be glad to. We'll see how their beige mats matches with the sand interior.
Cool! Thanks. Beige interior here too! I'm not in a rush since the car came with tacked-on mats, which are OK but doesn't cover the edges to my liking.

Those look great and great price. I already have weathertech but would consider them for my next car.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I just placed my order for the Findway Liners in Beige. The owner said that they're not 100% match in color, but I'm OK with that. I'll post pics once I have them installed.

Anyone wanting some used OEM all weather mats, LMK ;)

$20 for shipping. It came to $108.73 USD shipped.

There was a 20-page thread on the Kia forums where a bunch of Soul owners ordered these and have been really happy with them. There's a 14-day return policy as well. You have to pay return shipping, but they refund the entire order amount including shipping costs to you. I think that's pretty fair.

Last edited:
$20 for shipping. It came to $108.73 USD shipped.

There was a 20-page thread on the Kia forums where a bunch of Soul owners ordered these and have been really happy with them. There's a 14-day return policy as well. You have to pay return shipping, but they refund the entire order amount including shipping costs to you. I think that's pretty fair.
Is that shipped to the usa?

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

UPDATE: Mats were delivered this morning. Will try and install them this evening or tomorrow evening. Will post pics of color, quality, and fitment in this thread as well as starting another thread in the Accessories & Appearance section.

It rained here last night here so I wasn't able to install the mats yet. But I had a chance unbox them and snap some pics of the mats. They look REALLY good. Jury is still out on how good the fitment is...

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

Last edited: