WTB: WTB 2003 mazdaspeed protege spicy orange.

:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege (Spicy)
WTB: WTB 2003 mazdaspeed protege spicy orange.

I bought my mazdaspeed protege in 2006. The second I drove past the car lot an scene that car I had to have it no matter what. I way over paid but I didn't car cause that car was a blast to drive every time. Had it till 2012 when I blew the engine. I then sold it to help put a down payment Ina house. I really miss that car an I'm looking to find another one. Has to be spicy orange and in excellent condition.

So if anyone has one, knows someone, or can point me in the right direction plz let me know.

List Date: 8/30/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB 2003 mazdaspeed protege spicy orange.
--------------------------------------
Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

You may want to put this in the WTB (Want to Buy) forum rather than the Vehicles for Sale forum. Or maybe a moderator will kindly do it for you :) - Not that it's a huge problem here, imo...I just think you might get a few more eyeballs there, since people who peruse this forum are almost exclusively looking to buy rather than sell.

You may want to put this in the WTB (Want to Buy) forum rather than the Vehicles for Sale forum. Or maybe a moderator will kindly do it for you :) - Not that it's a huge problem here, imo...I just think you might get a few more eyeballs there, since people who peruse this forum are almost exclusively looking to buy rather than sell.

Good point but my thought process was the wtb section is almost completely parts related and I want to buy a complete car. So I posted in the complete car section.

Ether way I just hope to find another spicy!

Back