What happened to the Ferdi Trans Brace thread?

Maxx Mazda

Resident Asshole
Contributor
:
Completely Stock P5
Can't find any reference to them anywhere. Links are now invalid. What's the deal here?

I'm really hoping this isn't another case of an AMM not paying his fees... Would really like to get in touch with him regarding a piece I'd like to have made.

So, what happened? Mods?

Our policy is threads posted by AV / AMM are removed when they are no longer AV / AMM...Ferdi's thread was removed because he completed his GB and he does not wish to continue being an AMM at this time. You can contact him via PM or Email...If you need his email address, send me a PM and I'll be happy to provide it for you...You can also post a GI thread regarding the part you would like to have made...Maybe other people would like such a part as well and then see if Ferdi would be interested in becoming an AMM again to offer a GB etc...

I'd love to PM him, but even a username search yields nothing. Like there is absolutely no trace of him ever being on this site.

Hes usually on ClubProtege under the same name.

Could also try emailing him aswell ferdi (at) ferdster (dot) com or contacting him on Facebook: Ferdi Tjandra.

Back