2016 CX-5 Spy Shots: new grill and side mirror turn signals.

:
CX-Triton
2016-Mazda-CX-5-FL-0.jpg

More pics

If those side mirrors are power folding, I am definitely going to get a set of them.

Ahh, search fail on my part.

I've never had a car with power folder mirrors myself but was always enamored by them after I saw them on my dad's '93 Isuzu Trooper that he bought new.

Moved to a house with a garage and I realized how wide the side mirrors make the car when I had to make 3 attempts at reverse parking. I swear my next mod will be power folding mirrors.

If we could swap out the mirrors for power folding ones, wouldn't we need some kind of button to control it? (A button im assuming we don't have). Unless they always fold in when the car is off.

@Kedis82ZE8 hah! My dad has an old trooper as well, and I was in shock he has them on a truck from back then

If we could swap out the mirrors for power folding ones, wouldn't we need some kind of button to control it? (A button im assuming we don't have). Unless they always fold in when the car is off.

@Kedis82ZE8 hah! My dad has an old trooper as well, and I was in shock he has them on a truck from back then
My car is usually on when I'm backing out of the garage so having them folded only when the car is off wouldn't buy me much. Already had to replace a passenger side mirror in the wife's Camry when she clipped it backing out of the garage. Of course, she blamed me for parking the car wrong in the garage. (dunno)

The CX-5 was released with power folding mirrors overseas. We just got the watered down versions in NA.

I notice some of the other features that overseas models can include:

- memory seating for drivers seat
- i-ELoop
- power passenger seat
- Live services on the Tom Tom
- ESS
- Parking sensors on front as well
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Control

My '15 has side mirror turn signals like that '16.(2thumbs) (yippy)
Standard on all models is great.

I don't like that grill, it looks like an Infinity Q56 grill. It's nothing sporty about it.
VW GTI had(not sure now) honeycomb grill.

hell no. that looks super riced. there is a 300c in my neighborhood that has a grill set up like that, with a small chrome hood scoop (might be non functional) and other chrome bits.

It would be nice, to have the chrome molding under the grill to be red and continue into the headlight.

Back