Wet carpet flooring. Help!

Dambee

:
Mazda 6
I have a 2014 mazda 6 with sunroof. The car was parked at an outdoor parking and it rained hard for around 30-45 minutes. When i came back, the carpet flooring behind the driver seat was soaking wet and eventually flowing under the front driver seat carpet flooring. No other areas inside got water except the driverseat flooring ang floor behind it. Any ideas what could have caused that? Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a 2014 mazda 6 with sunroof. The car was parked at an outdoor parking and it rained hard for around 30-45 minutes. When i came back, the carpet flooring behind the driver seat was soaking wet and eventually flowing under the front driver seat carpet flooring. No other areas inside got water except the driverseat flooring ang floor behind it. Any ideas what could have caused that? Thanks.
So I just got my mazda 6 4 days ago BUT....I traded in my 2004 Audi A6 that had the same problem.

In the Audi it had to do with drains in either the Sunroof or under the cowel getting clogged debris causing the water to overflow into the cabin.

No idea if this relates to the cause of your issue but I thought I'd pass along anything that could possibly help. Either way, I feel your pain.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back