Hi From Chicago illinois area

halperj

:
mazda 2 touting red 2012
I have 2012 mazda 2 touring in am 35 miles sw of Chicgo il in Joliet il does anyone need a new donut spae for mazda 2? I bought full size rim and tire 30,00 if anyone needs this let me know thank you.

Welcome to the forum halperj. The Mazda2 forum has been great for me ever since I started participating a couple of years ago. Lots of experience and ideas to draw from. I just noticed that you posted a couple of weeks ago, so sorry you haven't gotten any other responses here yet. Folks are usually all over that with new folks.

Note to all, things don't get deleted for difference of opinion. Things get deleted if they're deemed detrimental to the site. That interpretation is up to mods and admins, and at times people will disagree. And should that happen I kindly implore those of that opinion to exercise their right to not come to this site. We'd be sad to see anyone go, but would rather they do that than stay here and be pissed off (i.e., trolling).

Welcome halperj and thanks for the heads up regarding your spare...I see you posted a listing via our classifieds system which is great but I would recommend including some pics as well...Good luck with the sale and sorry about having your thread taken off topic like that, we've got it back on track now....Thanks to BigBlueDart for the warm welcome and to Enry for clarifying our policy on trolling.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...:D

Back