Mitsubishi Space Star

Found a "preview" video of the 17" Mirage. I actually like the redesigned spoiler and taillights (led?). The front is tight too. Personally I would body match or blacken the silver trim on the front though. It has android and carplay now as well. New standard wheels too. That purple is pretty legit. Mazda used to offer a color similar.

2017-mitsubishi-mirage-updated-with-new-look-carplay-and-android-auto-video-photo-gallery_1.jpg

2017-mitsubishi-mirage-updated-with-new-look-carplay-and-android-auto-video-photo-gallery_2.jpg

2017-mitsubishi-mirage-updated-with-new-look-carplay-and-android-auto-video-photo-gallery_4.jpg

Kudos to Mitsu for making unique colors available. I like seeing car companies use other colors instead of red, white, black, blue and gray. Love that purple....the car industry really needs a revolution in color choices. I guess it's a major financial risk though. I want cars that change color, like a plasma coating or something!

The new Mirage is on the website now. The tow new colors are nice. http://www.mitsubishicars.com/mirage
They've added 2 new trim levels, GT is the top, SE is the next. The GT is a CVT, Se comes In 5 speed. A maxed out 5 speed seems similar to the GT - the Bi-xenons with light tube, front seat heater, and the 15 inch two tone wheels (vs the 14" silver.). The 15" wheels are actually pretty legit for an OEM wheel. The starting price is about 1800 more though, most of which is the price difference in transmission. That's a damn good deal considering that imo, the biggest want from that list would be HIDS, which you could probably get the OEM's for a lot less than the difference. Also it offers both apple carplay and android auto..

Kudos to Mitsu for making unique colors available. I like seeing car companies use other colors instead of red, white, black, blue and gray. Love that purple....the car industry really needs a revolution in color choices. I guess it's a major financial risk though. I want cars that change color, like a plasma coating or something!

Yea, they added orange now too. Too bad they never bought the banana color stateside
Car25551-1.jpg

Back