AutoCross Automatic MP5 Build

Ok so new development, my has been quickly going through oil. Not seeing any in exhaust nor am I smelling it being burned. Also not seeing huge puddles wherever I Park. I have noticed small drips coming off of the bell housing of transmission though. When the oil gets close to the low mark on the dip stick I notice that my fuel economy tanks. In doing research on this issue I found a few posts of people saying this was a main rear bearing or gasket issue?

Yeah I think that would lengthen my cars down time quite a bit though haha. Planning on finding an engine to over haul on a stand so I can swap it straight over. Feed it oil until then.

No it wont, not if you gather all the stuff before hand. Doing a full engine swap just because of a leaky main seal surely will though.

Isn't there some firewall cutting and ecu swap I gotta do? Also was going over bore, and polish the intake or grind out whatever it's called. Got some info on the type of car to be looking for to pull from on another group.

Back