Racing Beat Rear Sway Bar

Bebotech

:
2002 MP5
can anyone tell me if the racing beat rear sway bar for Protg came with new and bigger sway bar brackets? I am having a difficult time finding one bracket for my P5 which has a racing beat rear sway bar.

See the one I bought from the dealer is GA2A-28-155A do you know if there is a difference between the one you have on your diagram and the one I purchased. See I tried using the one for the 2000 sedan and it did not work. I don't want to take this one out of the packaging and having to keep it after finding out it is not the one.

The MSP rear sub-frame was reinforced for the heavier sway bar, so the MSP bracket was made slightly bigger to accommodate the revised sub-frame. If you have an MSP sub-frame, MSP sway bar, and MSP bushings, you will need the MSP brackets.

I found an old picture of the MSP bracket. The bushings pictured are not from Mazda. I have some pictures of the spacing on the P5 subframe. If you want them I can upload them some time tonight.
<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=5AA886B2BC80B78C&resid=5AA886B2BC80B78C%21270&authkey=AKTgloimwqa6Uis" width="320" height="180" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

This is the package that the dealer should have sent you to put MSP (Racing beat) swaybars on a P5.
attachment.php

If they didn't include the subframe than it's not the complete kit. That said, if it's for a 3rd gen Protege, it fits and you can make it work.

Luken10 please upload the files for reference.

Natey, your pic did not show. Could you please send it once again?

Back