2015 Tudor Schedules

Nice, I'm in for the Glen, can't make LRP.

We doing the quilt place again?

Yes, we will be doing the Quilt Place again! We also have the pricing for Mosport, $65 for the entire weekend, includes a BBQ Lunch on Saturday! I'll be hanging out with all of my friends from Quebec!

Awesome news Marlon! :)

Confirmed last night that I won't be able to make LRP :( but looking forward to my first trip up to the Glen. :)

Any update on the Sebring corral? I see that there is a parade lap on the schedule for the Audi and Mazda corrals on Friday but no mention about the corral itself.

Any update on the Sebring corral? I see that there is a parade lap on the schedule for the Audi and Mazda corrals on Friday but no mention about the corral itself.

There is no corral as far as we know, Mazda Corporate will have presence

Newbie here so forgive if I am misinformed. The Glen previously listed this in the parking options, last month:

MAZDA CORRAL $115
The Mazda Corral is located trackside overlooking Turn 11. The Mazda Corral Package includes One (1) 4-Day General Admission ticket, one (1) 4-Day Mazda Corral Parking Pass, and an opportunity for Track Parade Laps (TBD). Additional tickets can be purchased for an additional $65. For more information or to order, please contact Jeff Nelson at 607-535-3354. Offer expires June 19, 2015

That is now gone and has been replaced by this listing on the Tickets page:

GLEN CORRAL $115
The Glen Corral is located in the Turn 10 Village, behind the Jackie Stewart Grandstand. All makes and models are welcome! The Glen Corral Package includes One (1) 4-Day General Admission ticket, one (1) 4-Day Glen Corral Parking Pass, and an opportunity for Track Parade Laps (TBD). Additional tickets can be purchased for an additional $65. For more information or to order, please contact Jeff Nelson at 607-535-3354. Offer expires June 19, 2015

Does anybody know what is going on?

Corral at the Glen

Okay, I asked Jeff at the Glen and this is what he says-

"Due to new construction projects we had to consolidate many of the corrals into a general corral in turn 10. I apologize for the inconvenience. The Glen Corral is open to all makes and models and will be infield behind the Jackie Stewart Grandstand. Mazda is welcome to entertain their guests in the same manner as before and pricing did not change.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jeff

Jeff Nelson | Corporate Sales Executive | Watkins Glen International
P.O. Box 500 | 2790 County Rte. 16 | Watkins Glen, NY 14891
p. (607) 535-3354 | c. (607) 267-1805 | f. (607) 535-8918
jnelson@theglen.com ; www.theglen.com ; www.flwinefest.com"

Last edited:
That's what I thought, too. The Glen says otherwise. That's why I am asking. They're not selling tickets for the turn 11 Mazda corral anymore. Only for the new combined makes corral in the infield at turn 10.

Last edited:
Jeff e mailed me and said tha we'l be moving to the Turn #10 Corral and that we will have a designated area for Mazda only and a 10 x 10 tent

Also a newbie - I was really looking forward to the Turn 11 location and being somewhat isolated from the general herd. Still should be good and hopefully some good racing!

Just want to let you guys know (and anyone from Mazda Canada who might be around) that the Mosport Corral was awesome! Drove up from VA to take in the race and the track for the first time and I had a blast... looking forward to the VIR corral!

Latest posts

Back