CorkSport Mazda 3 2.0L SkiActiv Short Ram Intake. Blue - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaLamon

:
2013 Mazda 3
CorkSport Mazda 3 2.0L SkiActiv Short Ram Intake. Blue

I really liked the intake and it is less than one hour for the install. I am only selling it as my 2013 was totaled when some lady ran a red light and ripped off the front end of the car. The intake was not damaged in the accident and the filter has been cleaned.

I had a scan gauge and the intake air temperature was lower with the CorkSport system than the stock air box at cursing speeds. The original cost is over $180 with shipping and so this is a great deal for a system with less than 10K on it..

Here is what CorkSport says:

One of the easiest and most beneficial performance enhancements you can do for your vehicle, the CorkSport Power Series Short Ram Intake replaces your factory airbox with an open intake system allowing more air into the intake chamber. Engineered with exacting tolerances, the CorkSport Mazda 3 Short Ram Intake includes our precision machined MAF housing made from billet aluminum, a durable dry flow air filter and custom reinforced silicone connector. The CorkSport 2010+ Mazda 3 Short Ram Intake has been designed for the 2.0L standard and now SkyActiv engines. In initial testing with the 2.0 Liter SkyActiv engine, the CorkSport Mazda 3 Short Ram Intake netted peak gains of +5 HP and +6 lb torque at the wheels.

The CorkSport Advantage: Available for 2.0 Liter Standard and SkyActiv* Gasoline Engines: In addition to the standard 2.0L engine, CorkSport has developed a new power series intake that will perform with the all new SkyActiv engines
Improve Gas Mileage and Power: In initial testing on the SkyActiv engine, the CorkSport SRI showed peak gains of +5 HP and +6 lb torque at the wheels.
Avoid Unwanted Check-Engine Lights: The MAF housing is precision machined from billet aluminum to prevent air leaks and inaccurate readings.
Durable Dry Flow Air Filter: Reusable and water resistant, this unique non-woven filter media does not require oil to filter and trap dirt and actually sheds dirt under engine vibration unlike cotton-gauze which holds contaminates until you clean the filter
Custom Reinforced Silicone Connector: Constructed from multi-layer nylon braid to provide more strength and power and a smooth internal transition for less turbulence and optimal flow
CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support

*Can be used with the gasoline engine only. Does not work on diesel engines. With the CorkSport Intake installed on the SkyActiv engine, at higher RPM's you may hear a slight ticking from the opening and closing of the injectors. This is completely normal and is what helps increase torque and fuel economy.

List Date: 8/11/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: CorkSport Mazda 3 2.0L SkiActiv Short Ram Intake. Blue
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

It is the tracking with paypal. Basically I shipped to France one and the guy said it never arrived. Paypall stated it was my loss and so it is not worth the risk. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back