P5 Suspension Questions

Oh it isn't damaging from what I've heard people say about it, just annoying. I think these take care of it...................

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123836924-GB-Rear-Sway-Bar-Relocation-Brackets

After reviewing klunk fix it seems the klunk was from worm mounting bracket bushings on the bar, not the endlinks but I do remember a thread about firewall grommets being added between sway and AWR endlinks. The mounting brackets above in linked thread may help the klunk not happen to begin with tho.

Yeah I was reading this thread yesterday, and ill probably end up purchasing a set to help with the "klunk". Hopefully if I get everything together I can get it done next weekend.

Ik this is long overdue but I have my rear sway in and endlinks, no clunk or anything yet but havent driven it too hard either. Going to adjust the preload on the enlinks to 0 later tonight, apparently i forgot to do that when i put them on woops! Haha anyways huge difference love how it feels and no problem with understeer or oversteer! Appreciate the help guys!

I decided to go with the AWR setup. I like it a lot so far and i havent had any clunk from anything yet like others have. Dont know if i did anything different or adjusting the endlinks helped it, but over all huge difference from the stock, and rides nicely during normal driving conditions. Ill have to take it down to get an alignment done sometime this week or next but its good for my setup.

Back