Mazda HPDE Meet @ Mid-Ohio Labor Day September 1,2014

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
A number of us will be running @ Mid-Ohio on Labor Day, so we decided to have a meet! If you want to come out and run with us, please do. If you just want to see if you like it, try the Intro to HPDE for $75 or if you want to get further in depth, sign up for the full HPDE Course! If you just want to come out and watch and ride along, you are more than welcome to do that.

At lunch time we will have Mazda Parade Laps, for a $5.00 donation or if you bring school supplies, you can jump on track at lunch time for some controlled bu spirited parade laps! For the Intro guys and gals, you are alrady covered and you can practice your lines during this time.

We will bring our grill so we can continue the cookout from Phen's, just remember to bring a food item to the track! Hee si the linik for registration. Also, I have invited Tom Long and Andrew Carbonell ro instruct and coach as well, yes a couple of pros!

Here's the link to register: http://autointerests.com/

PM me with any questions

P.S. Jamie Barone will be joining us for the entire weekend!

I want to actually get some track time of some sort. But not interested in the intro thing. I have to check the finances, and see if I can even still get registered.

I want to actually get some track time of some sort. But not interested in the intro thing. I have to check the finances, and see if I can even still get registered.

Hope you can work it out!

Back