Installation of music in the audio system

JM33

:
Mazda 2014 CX-5 Touring
First Mazda purchase. I like the auto (2014 CX-5 Touring), but HATE the audio system. I wish I had tried my flash drive (with 1265 songs) before I bought the auto because I would not have bought the vehicle! Our previous Honda's music system had folders (I had 89) for the 1265 songs. I have reviewed the posts on this forum, but I have not been able to build any playlists. I know I am doing something wrong, but what is the question. I need play lists that I can put multiple albums and/or songs in so I can find my music easily. I really like my 16gb flash drive since it is very small, doesn't require an internal battery, and I keep a spare one in the compartment.

First Mazda purchase. I like the auto (2014 CX-5 Touring), but HATE the audio system. I wish I had tried my flash drive (with 1265 songs) before I bought the auto because I would not have bought the vehicle! Our previous Honda's music system had folders (I had 89) for the 1265 songs. I have reviewed the posts on this forum, but I have not been able to build any playlists. I know I am doing something wrong, but what is the question. I need play lists that I can put multiple albums and/or songs in so I can find my music easily. I really like my 16gb flash drive since it is very small, doesn't require an internal battery, and I keep a spare one in the compartment.

It's very easy to create playlists in the Windows media player, you don't need any kind of extra software. Just plug the USB into your computer and create the playlists within windows media player using music that is already on the stick. I think you just have to ensure that the file type of the playlist is m3u.

Back