CorkSport.com is MAZDA PERFORMANCE!
CorkSport.com is MAZDA PERFORMANCE!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: thejeans 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata

74 Schwinn Varsity, 75 Camaro (Project), 04 6 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by thejeans View Post
    im currently debating whether or not to pull the trigger on the jongbloed aero 500 15x9 Bronze wheels when i place order for the timing wheel and a few other little things
    They're pretty sexy.
    pelotonia.org -------> Donate to cancer research, the life you save might be your own.

Something witty goes here.

muffled screams
    Protege5 & Protege FS Moderator

1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder

I quite like them

~Andrew
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    114 DP

74 Schwinn Varsity, 75 Camaro (Project), 04 6 Wagon

silver is pretty sexy too
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2005 Mazda3 2.3

wheels and a handful of parts came in last week. im digging these wheels

did a more extensive Foamectomy over the weekend, pulled the headlights to black them out, going to get yellow Lamin-x for the fogs and a few other plans. i need to wait for some warm weather cause my garage isnt big enough to do all the work needed on the car, the list is growing and the weather just continues to suck :/

Classic Red 1991 Miata, Magnetic Gray Metallic 2014 Tacoma

Those Jongbloed wheels are really nice. Good choice.

2005 Mazda3 2.3

THANKS! Im digging them
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Donated: $10

2008 MX5 SE 33Y/2016.5 CX-5 GT 42M/2010 3i T 38L/2008 3s GT 34N

Very nice Levi! So when will we see pics of them on the car?

2005 Mazda3 2.3

Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5 View Post
    Very nice Levi! So when will we see pics of them on the car?
    well, i need to get the car running first, then i still need to find my OZs a home before i can afford to spend money on tires for the 15x9s... honestly at this point i dont know, it oculd be a couple weeks or it could be all summer til i get them on the car

We're Zoomin' You! Perro del Sol's Avatar

2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon

Nice job, son! How much are you looking for, for the OZ's?
    2003 MSP Spicy Orange #1151- "Zoom freakin' Zoom"

Injen CAI (black), Yellow Calipers G2 System, Carbon Fiber Tower Brace, Red Line MT-90 Tranny Fluid, Custom FMIC-Big 3 Racing , Motegi F-7 Wheels , wrapped in Yokohama Parada Spec II's 215/40/17, SU Complete set of Motor Mounts, BC Coilovers, Adjustable End Links (front & rear),Power Slot Rotors, Techna Fit SS Brake Lines, Cobalt Friction XR-3 and XR-5 Pads, Russell Speed Bleeders, Mishimoto Radiator, Haltech Platinum Sport 1000, Disco Potato upgrade
    ATE Super Blue Brake fluid, (Kosei K-1 TS (painted yellow) w/ Kumho V710's 225/45/17) & Enkei RPF-1's 17 X 8 Black w /Toyo 888's 235/40/17 or B F Goodrich R-1's-NASA Time Trials, Apexcone 6000K HID's, AEM UEGO Wideband, AEM Tru-Boost and Electronic Controller & Boost Guage & AEM Digital Oil Pressure Gauge , Turbosmart Black Dual BOV, Custom 3" turbo-back exhaust (Patel Engineering), Findanza Lightweight Flywheel and Exedy Stage 1 Clutch, Wiseco Pistons, K-1 Rods- NASA TTD #327 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege

2013 i-Moto/MOCO Mazdaspeed 3-Crystal White Pearl-Bi-Color w/Tech Package-JBR Stage II Power Path SRI Intake ( White), Mishimoto OCC, JBR Tru-Torsion .250 "Fat Boy" RSB w/ Tri-Point adjustable end links, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Yellowspeed Coilovers, CP-e's Stage2 xFlex Wishbone Mount/Black, CP-e's TMIC, Autotech HPFP, COBB AP V3, JBR Shift Knob, Shifter Plate & Bushings, Camber Arms, EGR Delete, CP-e CBE w/ Black Tips

Yeah, getting the car running seems like a higher priority. haha How is that coming? Gotcha on the tires too but you went nice and wide so gotta pay for that wide rubber. OZs are 17's? I'm looking for winter wheels for the NC but don't think I'm baller enough to run OZs. Right now I'm trying sell my Konig Dial Ins which will pay for my winter set up...unless I stray from priorities and use it to buy an exhaust.

2005 Mazda3 2.3

i think being quite reasonable for the OZ's i want 600, the wheels are 17x8, weigh under 16 lbs per wheel and have Conti DW tires (2 are decent and would likely last most of the summer, 2 will get you a couple months)
    Last edited by thejeans; 04-27-2015 at 01:02 PM.

That is reasonable given the width and weight. My stock wheels are an inch less wider and a good pound heavier but I like them given the finish and style. If they were 16's I'd buy them for winter use.

2005 Mazda3 2.3

Tore into the car to replaced the damaged Timing wheel. I have no doubts that this was the major cause for the misfire

new timing wheel is in and the misfire is substantially improved

2005 Mazda3 2.3

plastidipped the hardtop latches to see if i liked them black, plan will be to get them powdercoated matte black down the road.

started pulling all the emblems, I am bleaching the front and rear mazda logos and then painting them black. a few pics of during and after all the tape residue removal

After all that i decided to start cleaning and polishing the stock radiator cowl cause it was filthy. you can see the during and and after in these pics

2005 Mazda3 2.3

Painted the heat shield for the intake black, did some serious scrubbing/cleaning in the engine bay and sanded all the side markers smooth so that they look good with the tint film I'm going to put on them. With the car down while the headlights are getting blacked out I've killed time tinkering with little things the past few nights

2 days down on the bleaching, i think another day should have them ready to be prepped for paint

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast