thejeans 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata

thanks for the headsup, i rewired the plug for the pump and moved the hoses for the nozzles to have the whole set up to be in the cowl area so hopefully the heat isnt as much of an issue there. If it is, ill build or fab something better than the gatorade bottle

thanks for the headsup, i rewired the plug for the pump and moved the hoses for the nozzles to have the whole set up to be in the cowl area so hopefully the heat isnt as much of an issue there. If it is, ill build or fab something better than the gatorade bottle

Ah, in there I think you'll be fine.

Nice Miata. (2thumbs)I miss mine.
I remember when I had my NB and a few bucks...My goal was to become Flyin Miata's b****! ...it never happened. I ran out of money on the 1st day. lol

Did you mod the car yourself? I have a friend who had one just like that. FM stg2, HDHC, etc.

Nice Miata. (2thumbs)I miss mine.
I remember when I had my NB and a few bucks...My goal was to become Flyin Miata's b****! ...it never happened. I ran out of money on the 1st day. lol

Did you mod the car yourself? I have a friend who had one just like that. FM stg2, HDHC, etc.

i bought the car off a very good friend of mine in OH, he had all sorts of tuning issues and alot of little bugs that ended up with him falling out of love with the car. i bought it with the plan of figuring the issues out and seeing this car through to hit its potential

In fairness, it's just washer fluid. There's not much of a fire danger. If it melts, you can revisit it later.

In fairness, it's just washer fluid. There's not much of a fire danger. If it melts, you can revisit it later.

its kinda what i was getting at, if the bottle starts melting ill figure something else out for in that area, until then ill keep rolling with it haha

I speak as someone who had a Gatorade bottle melt and spray they with near-boiling fluid. Admittedly that made me paranoid.

THANK YOU for cleaning that drivers side headlight white residue. That drove me nuts! haha

Looking good, buddy.

THANK YOU for cleaning that drivers side headlight white residue. That drove me nuts! haha

Looking good, buddy.

thanks man! cleaning that white residue off was a long tedious process. phen and i both thought the residue was on the inside of the headlight. but when i baked them open i realized it was on the outside, so then i spent a solid couple hours wetsanding with 1000-3000 grit sand paper before polishing with Meguiars Plasti-x and then applying a UV protectant and wax. there is still a small buildup on the bottom side of the headlight but i was unable to clean that off, i will need something different if i am to clean that off.

Those lights look amazing Levi! Great job and I like the new look of the emblems as well.

And congrats! I saw that you were able to drive the red head to work...that's worth a big pat on the back! :)

thanks bud! yeah ive driven it more this week than i have the first year of ownership. crazy thing was that i got it on the road one year and one day after it went down.

and here's two more pics of the headlights and emblems and turns signals
17039140597_97d6c10f8a_z.jpg

17220598136_ff95141a3f_z.jpg

GREAT job getting it back on the road! :) Glad you're finally getting to enjoy it!

You have some spiffy new 15x8s ready to go on right?!

P.S. Those bumper lights are "marker lights" in Miata land. ;)

Will I have spiffy new 15x9's ready. Just gotta sell my oz's from the 3 before I can buy tires for those wheels though

I love my 2004 Mazdaspeed GT. We bought a new PRHT in 2013 but kept the red 2004. Thinking it may be time to sell it to someone who will appreciate what it is.

Will I have spiffy new 15x9's ready. Just gotta sell my oz's from the 3 before I can buy tires for those wheels though

Levi, Jeromy Bishop (OMS) has some cracks in his OZ's, I am sure that he would not have an issue buying your wheels.

Back