Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: thejeans 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata

muffled screams
    Protege5 & Motorsports Moderator

1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder

Ah, that makes a bit more sense. I thought either I was going crazy, my eyes were playing tricks on me, or the "3 inch" exhaust was more like "taken out of a full-sized diesel rig" lol
    ~Andrew
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    114 DP

2005 Mazda3 2.3

Quote Originally Posted by aMaff View Post
    Ah, that makes a bit more sense. I thought either I was going crazy, my eyes were playing tricks on me, or the "3 inch" exhaust was more like "taken out of a full-sized diesel rig" lol
    yeah i only measured the tailpipe the day we traded, he snapped the pic and i posted, after posting i looked at it was like... that doesnt look the same, so i measured again and just never fixed the post haha

2005 Mazda3 2.3

Gave the car a good wash and wax on Monday...

Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

MS3, Miata & PVB Moderator

Classic Red 1991 Miata, Magnetic Gray Metallic 2014 Tacoma

Looks nice!

Is the hood open?

2005 Mazda3 2.3

Quote Originally Posted by WillD View Post
    Looks nice!

Is the hood open?
    no, thanks to 3 different new front ends between my accident and the previous owner, the car gaps arent as pretty as they should be... but this picture for some reason makes it look way worse than normal. maybe the hood was slightly popped.. i dunno, it was taken so long ago haha
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2005 Mazda3 2.3

time to bump an old thread, several updates that ill just put into one post....

got around this fall to finally tweaking with the bumper and hood. i found out that the body shop didnt put the bumper on properly and thats why it looked the way it did. i took the bumper off and reinstalled it and the gaps on the hood/bumper are drastically improved, next will be to get the bumper/fenders corrected.

recalibrated the o2 sensor yesterday (i didnt do it 100% correct when i did it in the spring)
    shes running ALOT better now. drove it over 600 miles this weekend going to Lancaster PA to see some friends. the Ultrashield seat is surprisingly comfy even on long drives.

couple pics from Sundays Cars and Coffee.... my friends have way cooler cars than i do. Hillclimb MSM and a hillclimb ITB mazda3

little 3rd and 4th gear pull. little by little this car is getting better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2c1dR7XqIk

bunch of plans coming for 2017. now that the car is finally running well, im going to focus on some aesthetics of the car to make it truly my own car.
    Last edited by thejeans; 01-31-2017 at 11:40 AM.

Donated: $10

2008 Miata SE 33Y/2016.5 CX-5 GT 42M/2010 3i Touring 38L

Nice Levi. It's great that you are going to be able to enjoy actually driving the car this year!

2005 Mazda3 2.3

i just ordered a Blackbird Fabworx "Limited Production Black Edition" Lexan Spoiler. i cant wait to see that come in. below is a pic of what the spoiler will look like.

Donated: $10

2008 Miata SE 33Y/2016.5 CX-5 GT 42M/2010 3i Touring 38L

Whoa! Nice grab. From what I was reading, Moti said there were only around 10 available.

2005 Mazda3 2.3

i just ordered a set of Singular NC Hood vents for the MSM. Im looking forward to those coming in, im not looking forward to seeing how steady my cutting hand is when it comes time to install...

2005 Mazda3 2.3

goodies have started coming in this week. heres a little teaser dry fitting the one part.

2005 Mazda3 2.3

took me some time on Saturday and Sunday but its done now.

as you can see, the oem spoiler did a good bit of damage to the trunk lid and i didnt have any reservations about drilling holes into it.

got the middle strut mounted and thats where i took a break to eat dinner saturday and lost motivation lol

view out the rear view mirror. im glad its tinted lexan and not solid black

out and about getting breakfast yesterday morning

2005 Mazda3 2.3

i detailed the car yesterday. Wash, Clay bar, Polish, wax. It is no doubt the best its looked since i bought it.
    ran a test of half the hood, the flake really started to POP as i worked the polish on the car. i put the camera phone behind my poplarized sunglasses to that glare was cut down a little bit

finished product, no editing on the phone pics.

2009 Mazdaspeed3; 1991 Turbo Miata

Looks awesome! Love that color.

Maturity is knowing that you were an idiot in the past. Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now. Wisdom is knowing that you will still be an idiot in the future.

2009 MS3 - CAI, ETS TMIC, Cobb TIP, TRZ RMM, Forge BPV, custom STS and SW
    1991 Miata - T3/T4 turbo @12psi

2005 Mazda3 2.3

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCH View Post
    Looks awesome! Love that color.
    thanks man, yea the color is amazing. after polishing, i was amazed how much color shifting the car would do, in the sun it was almost copper and when the sun went behind the clouds it was definitely red haha

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast