brake light, TCS, wavy lines, and Oil light all on, power door locks and turn signal

:
2007 CX-9
brake light, TCS, wavy lines, and Oil light all on, power door locks and turn signal stopped all at once. WTH? checked the oil - its fine, all the fuses are good.

What do you mean wavy lines? Brake light as in E - brake light? Or what light? There were some wiring harness known issues with our early models. I have only ever once had a bunch of lights come on
I restarted and they went away. That was a year ago.

The wavy lines that he is talking about are probably the ones with the vehicle on it letting you know that you are skidding or slipping.

I saw similar "gremlin" warning lights that came on several times over a one week period and then went away. Started while driving on cruise control at highway speed. Nothing actually wrong and vehicle was fine. Only came across this thread while looking (six months later) for explanation for odd door locking issue (double clicking drivers door no longer unlocks other doors). In my case had nothing to do with battery which had been replaced a few months earlier.

2010 CX9 GT AWD with navi

Back