Power window switch and trim

:
CX-5 Diesel
Can any one tell me how to find second hand Driver's side power window switch and trim?? Like off a wrecked car or something.

I have a LHD CX-5 in Taiwan, and I don't have a door lock switch.. and I only get one AUTO up and down button. I'm wondering if I fit US parts, would it add functionality?

I saw PW C/M in the service manual, diagram 0912-5B. Perhaps I need more then just the switch?
Heck I'm not even sure if the connectors are the same, therefore i'm looking for cheap 2nd hand parts...

Help anyone?

=)

Ours has only one Auto up/down button. I miss this feature from my ex VW Golf. On that car, all the windows had the auto window feature.

I believe, paris1 pointed out to me some control box that would control two windows, so basically you would need two controllers for all four windows.
I don't remember what they were called, maybe he will answer. I know it was on Amazon, though.

I believe, paris1 pointed out to me some control box that would control two windows, so basically you would need two controllers for all four windows.
I don't remember what they were called, maybe he will answer. I know it was on Amazon, though.

I think that was probably me. I have used these on other cars: https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned). There's also a (cheaper) 529T that controls one window, I believe.

Back on this topic though, I saw a photo of the European CX-5 controller board, and that looked like it has 4 auto-windows. However, it may not have other switches and so may not be swappable (dunno).

Thanks guys,

Saw that Amazon product, I think that is simply to close the window automatically and requires the windows to be able to sense the closed (circuit) resistance in the first place.

Europe eh... which side do they drive on? I'm slowly giving up on the auto window issue.. as lol, i have got my self onto a different project.. It's nice to have a turbo car again!!

Saw that Amazon product, I think that is simply to close the window automatically and requires the windows to be able to sense the closed (circuit) resistance in the first place.
Nope. The device itself has the current sensing circuitry, and does full auto open and close, with pinch detection (the 'force' sense is adjustable via dip-switches). No requirements on the original power window circuit.

How it would work with the driver's window, since that one already has this feature?
If I would install two of these for all four windows, could I active them all, from the driver's door?

How it would work with the driver's window, since that one already has this feature?
If I would install two of these for all four windows, could I active them all, from the driver's door?

You wouldn't connect it for the driver's window, so that would stay 'factory'.

Yes, the 530T is two independent channels and you can wire one or both of them (to one or two windows). Or use two of them for (up to) 4 windows. Bets thing to do is see/read the manual: http://www.directed.com/guides/manuals/ig/accessories/N530T_1-00.pdf

I've not used the 529T, so can tell you for sure if it's just like 'half' a 530T or not.

Back