03 mazda protege5

maynorpineda

:
mazda protege5 2002
Hello everyone. my brother overheated the engine on the 03 mazda protege5 4 cylinders, We got an engine from JMD DEPOT, we swapped the engines and the car DOES NOT START, I turns over but nothing happens. THERE IS NO SPARK OR GAS, I check everything and NOTHING, It has new ignition coils, new spark plugs, the ECU has power, checked all the fuses and relays. HELP PLZ.

First things first check all of your wiring, make sure your wire harness is installed properly. Then check the timing on the engine there is a possibility that can cause the problem.

Hello everyone. my brother overheated the engine on the 03 mazda protege5 4 cylinders, We got an engine from JMD DEPOT, we swapped the engines and the car DOES NOT START, I turns over but nothing happens. THERE IS NO SPARK OR GAS, I check everything and NOTHING, It has new ignition coils, new spark plugs, the ECU has power, checked all the fuses and relays. HELP PLZ.

it would help if you told us what engine you swapped in, if you swapped in an fsze engine youre gonna need more to interchange a couple of parts/sensors from the old motor to the fsze motor

Back