2014 Mazda 6 overfilled AT fluid

RICHspeed7

:
2012 Mazdaspeed 3
Hey guys, recently sold my 2012 MS3 and bought a 2014 CX9 for the wife and took over her 2014 Mazda 6 sport. Today I noticed that there was a very light gold oil on my garage floor and all over the drivers side of my car and in my fender well. I tookoff the tire and checked the strut. It was dry besides the oil that was everywhere else so I know it's not the strut. I checked the brake lines and hoses as well as the brake fluid reservoir and they all looked good. I checked the engine oil and it was full as well.
I then pulled the air box and got to the automatic trans fluid dipstick and not only was it above the full mark, it was to the top of the damn dipstick. I am guessing this is the source of my oil? The problem is, where would this be leaking and what problems did this cause? Anyone else experience this problem? https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25LTCZZu_VuRUpxUDItcXJhNGc/preview

81 views and no one has any input? Don't be shy people! Go out and check your fluid levels and report back or something.

I will check my fluid level as soon as I can, however if it's overfull and previously was fine I would fault the dealer for adding fluid. The fluid should be BLUE by the way, not amber.

Back