Previous Mazda Enthusiast New car

Daquronic

:
2014 Cx-5 GT AWD non tech
I have been quite the Mazda enthusiast for the past 6 years or so. I had a 2004 Mazda 6s GT GFX black. Went a little crazy with it as it was my first car. The time has come however to move on in life (family guy now) and just time to get a new car in general. I picked up a 2014 Cx-5 GT AWD Pearl White on Monday. So far I like the car but its not as great on gas as I originally thought. Its also completely different driving a bone stock 4 banger compared to a fully modified V6. I'm not going as crazy with the CX-5 as I did with the 6 lol. So far I have changed out both H11's to 8k HIDs for the headlights, and 3k HIDs for the fog. I plan on eventually replacing the exhaust, lowering, and throwing on some rims along with some vinyl work. I also want to replace most interior and exterior lighting as I hate OEM lights. Just thought I'

Last edited:
rice. I mean nice, welcome :)) there are a few of use modding our cx-5's one guy has a full suspension set up

I've been reading and searching on the forum.. is there still no option for DRL on the non tech? The OEM looks dreadful and I know the LED will cancel out the highbeam.

(hi) Welcome! I have driven with a friend with 8k lights. The output was bad compared to 4300-6000k. Do you get police attention? You'll need to adjust your driving style to get the most out of mpg. Also, It's a an aerodynamic brick compared to a car. Put your info on "current mpg" and try to keep it in the high 30-40s as long as you can, and try to coast whenever possible. That will help your driving style, but not your fun factor (yawn)

Back