Automobile Mag's best CUV

always good to read.

I am soon going on 1 year ownership, and still as pleased with the driving dynamics as the first day, this suv drives like a car, and even coming from a mazdaspeed 3, I can honestly say, that performance aside, I have just as much fun driving this around... even more so in the winter.

They noted the pronounced road noise and vocal engine, which I consider it's only major flaw.

That's no surprise to me. It's a great Sporty Utility Vehicle. And that's saying something coming from a person who always drove sport cars (except my Civic).

They noted the pronounced road noise and vocal engine, which I consider it's only major flaw.

I don't hear any road or engine noise. I suppose a 800 watt Bose system may have something to do with that (lol2). Now, the infotainment system- that's a major flaw. But still curable if one desires.

I don't hear any road or engine noise. I suppose a 800 watt Bose system may have something to do with that (lol2). Now, the infotainment system- that's a major flaw. But still curable if one desires.

Lol, I've got a 920 watt Audio controls, Pioneer stage 4, Alpine, JL Audio, and Polk system, which deals with the road noise just fine. All that is run from a factory HU. (lol2)

Lol, I've got a 920 watt Audio controls, Pioneer stage 4, Alpine, JL Audio, and Polk system, which deals with the road noise just fine. All that is run from a factory HU. (lol2)

Well there you go, road noise problem solved.

I saw that when the article was sent out. Some of the comments were priceless. Several asked how it could rate high if the electronic distractions weren't as good as some of the competitors? It rated best in the driving experience-isn't that what a car is about? Times are definitely changing as we head toward autonomous vehicles.

Latest posts

Back