The Annual Cookout @ Phen's Place ----- Aug 31

Jamie from JBR is coming to the cookout and will also be attending the Autointerests Track Day! So, if you need anything from JBR, he can bring it out to you! Who knows, you may even get a discount, too!

So, I am actually going to get home in time for this. However, I will only have three weeks there until I go to the new ship (after being gone for two months). Robyn is going to keep me on a tight leash, and I'm not too sure she would be willing to attend with me. I will ask her when I get home next week.

So, I am actually going to get home in time for this. However, I will only have three weeks there until I go to the new ship (after being gone for two months). Robyn is going to keep me on a tight leash, and I'm not too sure she would be willing to attend with me. I will ask her when I get home next week.

Mike, are you going to Mid-Ohio? I have Tom Long and Andrew Carbonell coming out to the event!

Mike, are you going to Mid-Ohio? I have Tom Long and Andrew Carbonell coming out to the event!

Much as I'd like to, no. I'm going to try and do an autocross the weekend I get home and I expect some kickback on that from the boss. Not to mention, while my roll bar was ok for a track day I don't think it would pass for an HPDE (my height). Plus I have been put on notice that we WILL have a nice vacation (going to Savannah and Charleston for a week) so I'm not to spend too much money elsewhere.

^^^ Boooooo!!! You tell those fuckers Evan P. Lewis said you're presence is necessary at this meet.

Hope to see you at an event sometime soon though, buddy. I miss ya. (no homo. Or else Peaches will get jelly)

We are going to start continuous production at work in the next couple of months and that means 12 hour shifts and more days off. More meets and stuff too I hope.

I hope so. Those 12 hour shifts used to turn me into a zombie though.

Coming up quick! I'll have an updated supply list up here hopefully tonight. Life has been getting in the way lately.

Damn, Cousin! Do we have to pay you to bring out the family? Can you guys stop by the track on Monday?

You don't have to pay me. I hang out with you guys out of sheer curiosity. Coming to the track is a maybe, we might make it to hang out for a while.

Heh. That's right up my alley Jon!

Patrick, I always make way too much, and I have a small crockpot. I'll make a Death and a Tasty chili for the event. All of the flavor, none of the heat.
Looks like I'm going to have at least some ghost and some habanero peppers. Might have some cayenne ripe by the end of the week. I've also go some weird hybrid that's hotter than a habanero but tastes differently. When would you need them to make chili?

Back