The Annual Cookout @ Phen's Place ----- Aug 31

1. Phen - Plates, napkins, silverwear, keg, chili, whatever else I feel like snagging before the event
2. Patrick - I can bring pop and iced tea, 12 packs of pop and bottles of iced tea.
3. MonkeyAss - Mac&Cheese
4. Evan #1 - 3 bags of chips
5. Peaches - german potato salad

Hmm, let's see, frozen box of patties from Giant Eagle or epic burgers packed with awesomeness. Yep, I'll take the latter please and thank you. haha

Just make a couple if you like. I'm sure they are very expensive. Heck, just make 4, two for you two for me. Because I wuv yoo. :)

1. Phen - Plates, napkins, silverwear, keg, chili, whatever else I feel like snagging before the event
2. Patrick - I can bring pop and iced tea, 12 packs of pop and bottles of iced tea.
6. FezzyPoo + woman - we'll bring fruits!

I thought I already invited all the Miata owners that I know....

trololol.

. Phen - Plates, napkins, silverwear, keg, chili, whatever else I feel like snagging before the event
7. Tables, EZ Up, Mariniated Chicken and tortillas

Phen - Plates, napkins, silverwear, keg, chili, whatever else I feel like snagging before the event
7. Marlon and Lauri Tables, EZ Up, Mariniated Chicken and tortillas
8. Sho- burger and hotdog buns + condiments

Oh, while I'm thinking about it. Just went thru and cleaned my fridge... since it's currently empty and easy to do so. Please nobody bring mustard. I have like 5 bottles of yellow mustard, and I just don't go thru it very fast. Two bottles are within a couple months of the exp date. I'd rather not throw them away.

Thanks!

Man. I can only think that each time I have a gathering, someone leaves some here. And I'm sure I've bought several because I thought I was low. Regardless. I have a s*** ton of mustard. Hahaha.

Can always make a s*** ton of sloppy joes (sauce from scratch, not that crappy manwich stuff) to get rid of some of the mustard haha...

I'm gonna talk with the wife about making it up this year (29th is our 5 year anniversary). I think I last made it up there in '11 before the first RX7 blew up and even then I spent most of the day at Marc's. I should at least have one harvest of peppers by then so if you still want to make crazy death chili I have chayenne, two varieties of habenero, and ghost peppers I can bring.

I'm gonna talk with the wife about making it up this year (29th is our 5 year anniversary). I think I last made it up there in '11 before the first RX7 blew up and even then I spent most of the day at Marc's. I should at least have one harvest of peppers by then so if you still want to make crazy death chili I have chayenne, two varieties of habenero, and ghost peppers I can bring.
No, I like chili and I have crohn's don't do that to me

Heh. That's right up my alley Jon!

Patrick, I always make way too much, and I have a small crockpot. I'll make a Death and a Tasty chili for the event. All of the flavor, none of the heat.

Back