The Annual Cookout @ Phen's Place ----- Aug 31

I will probably be out since Amber will be ready to pop any minute.

Maybe. I am getting tired of being a maybe. My vacation resets on July 1 I will have to see if I can get vacation.

As usual, I'm in! You're still at the same place right?

Yes indeed.

I will probably be out since Amber will be ready to pop any minute.

100% understandable!

Maybe. I am getting tired of being a maybe. My vacation resets on July 1 I will have to see if I can get vacation.

I hear ya man. No worries tho. Work pays the bills and gotta do what you gotta do. When we do get to see you again, it'll be fun as always.

Now that Nate-Fest is done, I'm gonna make a FB event as usual. I didn't want to take away from his event since it's actually for a good cause.

Munroe Falls? Isn't that near Kent? I go to school there so a Thursday afternoon will be fine for me

EDIT: looked at July calender instead of August so Sunday will work for me, I can bring anything.

Last edited:
Munroe Falls? Isn't that near Kent? I go to school there so a Thursday afternoon will be fine for me

EDIT: looked at July calender instead of August so Sunday will work for me, I can bring anything.

You go to kent? I do too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We all know each other on here. Great group of people. Not many Kent state people's tho but a lot in the NE OH area

Last edited:
Someone just mentioned seeing a Spicy MSP on OMS the other day. No one's been able to figure out who it is.

I only saw it once or twice but that was before I knew they made a speed protege, my first thought was "God, I love my protege but a bright orange paint job and that big wing looks weird on a car like this"

Bumpity bump. One month away, time for me to get the ball rolling. I don't think this will end up being as big as previous years, but I could be wrong. With OMS stepping up the quality of the group, I have no problem posting this on their FB page. I have a FB event already set up. Many of you that I'm friends with should have gotten invites.

This year, I'm going to take care of absolute essentials, since we got messed up by folks being late who were to bring them. So, first off... I'll be supplying disposable silverwear, plates, napkins, etc. If I can get my hands on some killer peppers, I'll be making my chili again. I'll probably get a keg again, so that will be there. Please feel free to bring and share beverages.

Supply list would be a good idea at this point.

1. Phen - Plates, napkins, silverwear, keg, chili, whatever else I feel like snagging before the event

I know that I always look forward to this. Hopefully you guys too. Hell, if you have pics from last year, post them up here or on FB for the n00bs to see.

1. Phen - Plates, napkins, silverwear, keg, chili, whatever else I feel like snagging before the event
2. Patrick - I can bring pop and iced tea, 12 packs of pop and bottles of iced tea. Just let me know how much

I'll make some Mac and Cheese

Phen won't post this up but the past few years he's footed the bill for beer and hardly anyone would chip in for it. This year I Will be in charge of the cups and only way to get to the keg is with the selected cup for the party and that will mean everyone pay a few bucks, so any of you planning. To drink make sure you have some cash on you.... This is merely to make sure Phen doesn't spend all this money and everyone comes to eat and drink for free

2. Patrick - I can bring pop and iced tea, 12 packs of pop and bottles of iced tea.
3. MonkeyAss - Mac&Cheese
4. Evan #1 - 3 bags of chips

Back