The Annual Cookout @ Phen's Place ----- Aug 31

Do you need our two tables?

That would surely help. Would rather have too many than not enough. Thanks!

Looks like I'm going to have at least some ghost and some habanero peppers. Might have some cayenne ripe by the end of the week. I've also go some weird hybrid that's hotter than a habanero but tastes differently. When would you need them to make chili?

Nice! I usually make the chili in the morning. I'll cut all the peppers and onions and meat the night before. It will be in the crock pot before everyone arrives on Sunday. They can get added whenever. Doesn't take long for the capcasin to phenetrate all the ingredients.

i have an EZ-up canopy, table, cooler, cornhole and some other stuff i can bring if the truck comes out. not sure which vehicle makes the trip just yet, i guess alot depends if Dan and/or Emily want to ride out with me.

Yes. Very much that. Both tanks are empty so I wouldn't get too far. LOL

I'll chip in a couple bucks for propane since that s*** aint cheap.

Ok since this is right around the corner... here's the current supplies list. Please update if necessary.

1. Phen - Plates, napkins, silverwear, keg, chili, whatever else I feel like snagging before the event
2. Patrick - I can bring pop and iced tea, 12 packs of pop and bottles of iced tea.
3. MonkeyAss - Mac&Cheese
4. Evan #1 - 3 bags of chips
5. Peaches - german potato salad
6. FezzyPoo + woman - we'll bring fruits!
7. Marlon and Lauri Tables, EZ Up, Mariniated Chicken and tortillas
8. Sho- burger and hotdog buns + condiments
9. Mom & Dad - cheesey potatoes and an awesome bean dip with tortilla cheese
10. Shelly - spinach artichoke dip
11. Jim and Julie - Beans of awesomeness
12. Corey & April - Brats
13. Erik & Keila - Pasta Salad

If you can think of anything I can use my Monopoly money here at one of the markets on campus to pick up anything, I will have plenty of money left over at the end of the semester so I might as well use it now.

I have to work 3:30am-9am, but I'm still planning on coming. Also, I'll bring cookies!

Good news everyone: I'll be coming with MY car! I picked it up yesterday and it drives like a new car.

Thanks to all for coming out! I had a lot of fun, and hope you all did too.

Good seeing old friends, making new ones and hanging out. Thanks to Phen for hosting again and Fez for manning the grill. Peaches man-burger was made and cooked to perfection!

Back