PLEASE help or give input!!!!!

KelleyHFR1982

:
2008 Mazda CX-7, Sport
since I didn't any response in the suspension section of this forum, I thought I would give this area a try. I know i'm not the only one experiencing this issues. here it goes:

Hello there. I am a somewhat new owner of a 2008 mazda cx-7. From what I've seen online, I should've done more research and probably got a different vehicle. What is done is already done, lol. I can't find anything else about this on the internet and I hope that the people on the forum can help me out. Here is my issue, the left rear end of my vehicle sits lower than the right. I thought it was just me but I had the dealer look at it since we purchased a warranty with it and they told me there is only a 1/2 difference of height on each side and that it was within normal range. i'm like ok, whatever. so I go get the tires rotated because that's what has to be done and the people who did the rotation told me that the tires had uneven wear and some of them were beginning to become cupped. I instantly thought suspension issue. also I noticed that stabilizer bar link also sits lower on the left side. I have already dealt with the thought that I need new times and probably suspension items. I hope that someone out there has had or knows something about the problem that i'm having. does the suspension, shocks, struts, springs, go bad often on these vehicles? thanks so much for your help

Rear wheel bearing and shocks recently went out on my wife's 2010. A couple weeks ago it started making a creaking sound coming from the left rear. Not sure what your problem is but please keep me posted when you find out. These forums are pretty dead unfortunately

Back