Lowering my '14 Black Mica GT this friday with H&R lowering springs

t0mt0m

:
'14 CX5 GT w Tech/AWD/2.5 Black Mica
just a little teaser =p

cars about month half old and got tired of massive wheel gap. riding on stock 19ers.
also got the front hood protector. I will post all the pics at once. before/after/week etc.

cheers

just a little teaser =p

cars about month half old and got tired of massive wheel gap. riding on stock 19ers.
also got the front hood protector. I will post all the pics at once. before/after/week etc.

cheers

oh I have a part reference in my sig

before

after

front hood protector. i think it goes well

prob will debadge, plastic dip the mazda emblems, and tint and be done with the car

What kind of numbers did you end up with on the alignment and how's the ride quality with the 19s?

What springs are you on H&R. What are your adjustment numbers? Looks good. But I agree you need spacers👍

Lol, he doesnt need spacers...he needs new wheels with different offset. :) Love the drop. Looks nice. Im considering which springs to go with to lower ours as well, and this may have just made up my mind. Thanks for sharing! :)

LOVE your avatar quote, SayNoToPistons... "Wheels, not rims". I have tried to "inform" younger homosapiens of the very very distinct difference, but alas, someone else gets it too! Lmao.....:)

Back